Bulgaria's Sofia Stages Easter Festival
Bulgaria's capital Sofia opened Saturday a Spring Easter Festival, set to last until next Sunday.
The fest is held in the garden of the National Theater downtown and will stage a number of musical and other cultural events, including children's plays and art workshops.
Among the high-profile performers will be artists from the Filip Kutev folklore ensamble, the Bulgara band, as well as the stars of BG Radio.
On the sidelines of the fest, a charity bazaar is held in the Sheraton Hotel, in which visitors will be able to buy various spring and Easter decorations, with proceedings going to support orphans and the socially disadvantaged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
- » Bulgaria Marks 'End of Summer' - The Holy Cross Day
- » The Legacy of Spartacus, Bulgaria's Most Famous Gladiator
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Sofia English Comedy Night with Leeor Brooks
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 143rd Anniversary of the Shipka Epopee