Bulgaria's Sofia Stages Easter Festival
Bulgaria's capital Sofia opened Saturday a Spring Easter Festival, set to last until next Sunday.
The fest is held in the garden of the National Theater downtown and will stage a number of musical and other cultural events, including children's plays and art workshops.
Among the high-profile performers will be artists from the Filip Kutev folklore ensamble, the Bulgara band, as well as the stars of BG Radio.
On the sidelines of the fest, a charity bazaar is held in the Sheraton Hotel, in which visitors will be able to buy various spring and Easter decorations, with proceedings going to support orphans and the socially disadvantaged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian History: 119 years since the Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising
- » After the Arson in North Macedonia the Renovated Facade of the Bulgarian Cultural Center is Ready
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 185th Anniversary of the Birth of Vasil Levski
- » “Bulgaria and Macedonia. History and Politics” Enters all major World Libraries in English
- » Bulgarian Actress Maria Bakalova will be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- » US with a Report on Religious Freedom in Bulgaria: Mosques are not Built or Repaired