German Ambassador Optimistic about Bulgarian Tourism
German Ambassador to Sofia, Matthias Hopfner, voiced Monday strong optimism about the number of his fellow countrymen visiting Bulgaria for vacation and leisure.
"I believe the number of German tourists to come to Bulgaria is going to go up this year because your infrastructure is developing and improving," Hopfner told the Varna Region Governor, Dancho Simeonov, and the Varna Mayor, Kiril Yordanov, during meetings with them in the Black Sea capital.
The Ambassador informed over half million Germans (550 000) have visited Bulgaria in 2010, which is the grounds for his confident forecast.
The talks also included discussions on German investment opportunities in renewable energy sources in the Region, and on the future of the Varna port.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Are Divided on Vaccination Passports – Gallup International
- » Bulgaria: Tourism Season in Peril, Hotels Bookings Being Cancelled En Masse
- » Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
- » Airlines Lash out at UK Government over Travel Restrictions
- » UK's Boris Johnson Hopes International Travel to Restart from Mid-May