German Ambassador Optimistic about Bulgarian Tourism
German Ambassador to Sofia, Matthias Hopfner, voiced Monday strong optimism about the number of his fellow countrymen visiting Bulgaria for vacation and leisure.
"I believe the number of German tourists to come to Bulgaria is going to go up this year because your infrastructure is developing and improving," Hopfner told the Varna Region Governor, Dancho Simeonov, and the Varna Mayor, Kiril Yordanov, during meetings with them in the Black Sea capital.
The Ambassador informed over half million Germans (550 000) have visited Bulgaria in 2010, which is the grounds for his confident forecast.
The talks also included discussions on German investment opportunities in renewable energy sources in the Region, and on the future of the Varna port.
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria