Bulgarian Woman Busted in Switzerland for ATM Crime
A Bulgarian woman has been arrested in Switzerland for the draining of ATMs, the Swiss news agency SDA informs Friday.
The woman, 28, has been arrested two days ago in the Ticino province while mounting skimming devices on an ATM in the city of Bellinzona. She used the skimming devices to obtain bank card codes and then drain the accounts.
Swiss police say only one ATM has been affected by the crime. The exact amount stolen from the woman is still being determined.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison