Foreign Ministry: Last Evacuation Chance for Bulgarians in Libya
A Ukrainian ship is offering an opportunity for organized evacuation of Bulgarians still remaining in war-thorn Libya, the Foreign Affairs Ministry informs Monday.
The military ship "Konstantin Olshanski" is expected to arrive in Tripoli later Monday. It has the capacity to take 500 passengers. The Ministry points out that this is considered the very last chance for Bulgarian citizens to safely leave Libya. It appeals to all those wishing to evacuate to contact the Bulgarian Embassy in Tripoli.
It is believed that about 200 Bulgarians are still in Libya with the majority of them having refused to leave during previous evacuation operations.
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?