Ukraine Sends Evacuation Ship to Libya
Ukraine confirmed Saturday it is sending an evacuation ship to Libya, which is torn by an on-going civil war.
A spokesperson for the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that the ship will take up not only Ukrainian citizens, but also nationals of other countries, such as the USA, UK, Russia and Belarus.
There also the option of Bulgarians wishing to leave the country to board it.
The spokesperson has confirmed that the rescue operation is coordinated with the authorities in Tripoli and its safety is guaranteed.
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market
- » Pensions: Council Agrees its Stance on pan-European Pension Product
- » Visa Policy: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Visa Code
- » Schengen Internal Border Controls: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Schengen Borders Code