32 Bulgarian Businesses Target Romanian Tourists at TTR Expo
A total of 32 Bulgarian firms and one municipality are presented in the Bulgarian section of the tourist expo TTR in Romania's Bucharest, which was opened Thursday.
Most of the Bulgarian companies presented at TTR in Bucharest are tour operators; the Municipality of the Black Sea resort Nessebar is also taking part in the expo.
The Bulgarian section at TTR has an area of 200 square meters. TTR is the largest tourism expo in Romania; its 2011 edition taking place March 31-April 3 features 19 countries
The Romanian visitors and tourists are of growing importance for the Bulgarian economy. According to data of Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute, a total of 1.4 million Romanians visited Bulgaria in 2010, and 583 000 of those were tourists.
This has moved the police authorities of Bulgaria and Romania to launch joint patrols of the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Ryanair: The era of €10 Flights is Over
- » Wizz Air Provides 100,000 Free Tickets to Support Ukrainian Citizens
- » Bulgaria's Seaside: When the Russians are Gone
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast