Russia Evacuates 4 Bulgarians from Libya
An airplane of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations, which left Tunisia on Wednesday, arrived to Moscow with more than 100 passengers on board, including four Bulgarians, evacuated from Libya.
A total of 107 people, including Russians, Bulgarians and citizens of CIS countries, were evacuated during the humanitarian operation, implemented jointly by the Russian Embassies in Tripoli and Tunisia. Western powers also helped with providing security, RIA Novosti reported on Thursday.
The evacuees have been delivered to the Tunisian island of Djerba and then sent to Moscow by a Russian Energencies Ministry plane.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results