April to Bring Summerlike Temperatures to Bulgaria
The highest temperatures in the month of April will reach 31 degrees Celsius, according to the forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
The lowest temperatures will be between 1 and 6 degrees, meaning the monthly averages will be within the norm, while precipitations are expected to be slightly under the norm and more frequent in western Bulgaria and in the mountain areas.
The first ten days of the month are going to be free of rain and temperatures – the usual for this time of the year, however, summerlike temperatures will arrive around April 6.
The second ten days will have normal temperatures, but more unstable weather with rain and a short-lived period of cooler weather around April 17.
The last ten days, the weather will be warm and with fewer precipitations.
April is a typical spring month with temperatures going up significantly, (at times up to 34 degrees), along with the number of sunny days. Sometimes, however, the mercury can fall below zero Celsius and snow cannot be ruled out. Thunder storms become more frequent in the second half of the month, the BAS scientists point out.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Rains will Mostly Stop and Sunny Weather will prevail over Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Dangerous Rain Showers in 8 Regions
- » European Commission: Bulgaria is not interested in Implementing the Just Transition Plan
- » Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria on the First Day of Spring
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will still be Cold but without Rain and Snow