Son of Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi Reportedly Killed
One of the sons of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has reportedly died from injuries in a hospital in the capital Tripoli, according to information from opposition websites and Arab media.
Khamis Gaddafi was reportedly injured on Saturday by a Libyan air force pilot who purposefully crashed his jet into the Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli where Gaddafi and some of his relatives were staying, The Times reported on Monday.
The publication cites the Arabian Business news website, which claims that Gaddafi's son died of burn wounds sustained during the attack.
Khamis, aged 27, is the sixth son of the Libyan leader and is a commander of the 32nd Brigade against the rebels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Medvedev: If Moscow is Forced to use Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, NATO will Not Retaliate
- » Day 216 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Fighting Continues on the Last Day of “Referendums” in Occupied Regions
- » At least 76 Victims of the Protests in Iran
- » 17 are the Victims of Yesterday's Shooting in Russia
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”