Bulgaria Registers Slight Drop in Wholesale Prices
The index of wholesale prices in Bulgaria slightly decreased this week from 2.0 to 1.992 points, according to the State Commission for Commodity Exchanges and Market Places.
Data showed that the price of tomatoes dropped by 9% to BGN 1.91 per kilogram. Apples were also cheaper by 1.7% and cost BGN 1.19 per kilogram.
However, potatoes increased by 3% to BGN 1.03 per kilogram. Cucumbers, cabbage, oranges and tangerines also registered increases by 7% (BGN 2.60 per kg), 18.6% (BGN 1.02 per kg), 8% (BGN 0.94 per kg) and 5.6% (BGN 1.33 per kg), respectively.
The price of oil went down by 0.4% and was sold at BGN 2.80 per liter. Flour cost BGN 1 per kg. There was no change in the price of sugar and eggs, which were sold at BGN 2.07 per kg and BGN 0.16 per egg.
There were also no significant changes in the prices of meat products, cheese and yellow cheese (kashkaval).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In 2023: Bulgaria reports over 50% Growth in Sales of Electric Vehicles
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly