10 Companies Bid for Lot 2 of Bulgaria Maritsa Highway
Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency is opening Thursday the submitted bids for the construction of Lot 2 of the "Maritsa" highway.
About ten companies have taken part in the public tender for the construction of Lot 2 of the highway from Dimitrovgrad to Harmanli.
All Bulgarian companies have submitted joined bids with foreign ones over the more demanding requirements.
The lot is 34-km long with an estimated construction price of BGN 200 M; the deadline is 27 months from the date of the signing of the contract.
The Maritsa highway construction will be simultaneous to its project design. The archeology digs and the appropriation of some lands are also pending.
The public tender requirements were made stricter compared to those for the Trakiya highway after Moststoy, the company building the segment between Yambol and Karnobat, declared bankruptcy. For this reason, only companies which have previously built highways can now bid for Maritsa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BSMEPA and BDB will host the 17th annual meeting of INSME in Sofia on December 9-10
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » “The Bulgarian Davos” Event will take place on December 14