Winner Receives Bulgaria's Record-High Jackpot
The record-high BGN 7 M jackpot in Bulgaria's State lottery "Toto", which was won in February at the second draw in the 6/49 game, is already in the winner's bank account.
The winner is reported to be a man from the northeastern town of Kubrat guessing all 6 numbers – 25, 26, 27, 32, 37, 43. He bet BGN 2.8 and is now millionaire in the largest jackpot in the history of Bulgaria's State lottery.
According to the Bulgarian daily "24 Chasa", last week the winner called the State lottery and the money was transferred to his bank account.
Another Bulgarian, from the town of Sungunlare, became a millionaire after the same draw on February 10. The lucky person won BGN 1.3 M with the numbers 7, 10, 21, 34, 37, 38.
The State lottery stated that the winner has already received his money.
The previous record-high jackpot was BGN 6 575 225, 40 and was drawn last summer. However, the winner, who was from the Bulgarian city of Lovech, failed to receive his money in a 45-day period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?