International Personal Finance Eyes Bulgaria
International Personal Finance Plc, a U.K. lender that makes unsecured loans to low-income households in central and eastern Europe and Mexico, may start operating in Bulgaria this year.
"Ukraine and Bulgaria are our top priorities," Chief Executive Officer John Harnett said in a telephone interview for Bloomberg agency. "Our focus is on emerging markets and we are trying to find markets that are moving into the growth phase."
International Personal Finance typically makes loans of 200 pounds to 500 pounds at interest rates of as much as 25 percent, Harnett said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth