China Thanks Bulgaria for Evacuating Its Citizens from Libya
China's Embassy in Sofia has issued a declaration of gratitude to Bulgaria for the evacuation of 10 Chinese citizens working in Libya.
The ten Chinese citizens were brought to Sofia on the Bulgarian government Airbus on Wednesday, China's Ambassador in Sofia Guo Yezhou said in his declaration. After that they continued on their way to China via Moscow.
Ambassador Guo has attributed Bulgaria's evacuation aid "based on the international humanitarian principles and the deep traditional friendship" between Bulgaria and China.
"These actions show one more time the good political relations between the two countries and the deep feelings of friendship between our two peoples. On this occasion, I would like to declare most sincere gratitude on behalf of the Chinese government and the Chinese people to the Bulgarian government and the Bulgarian people. I am convinced that the traditional friendship between our countries will continue to produce even greater results," Ambassador Guo stated in his declaration thanking the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry and the other relevant Bulgarian institutions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » At a Bilateral Meeting, Blinken and Lavrov Exchanged Threats and Hopes
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero