Bulgarian Police Nab Satan Worshiper Suspected of Ritual Murder
Bulgarian police have arrested a suspected Satan worshiper, who is believed to have committed three brutal murders.
The 50-year-old man with initials M.L. was arrested in a cave near the northwestern city of Vratsa in a special operation of the Vratsa and Sofia police and the Psychology Institute of the Interior Ministry.
The man is suspected of three murders – including one shocking ritual murder – that he committed in 2009-2011. He has confessed almost immediately after the arrest to having committed all three of them.
On February 15, 2011, he killed an 82-year-old man in the village of Staro Selo near Vratsa, and on January 25, 2011, he murdered a 75-year-old blind man, also living alone, in another nearby village, Gorna Kremena.
M.L. is believed to have committed also the ritual murder of a 59-year-old woman Elena Tomova, in a faraway villa near the village of Vlado Trichkov northeast of Sofia.
Tomova's body, a follower of the devoted follower of Jehovah's Witnesses, was discovered by a relative in August 2009. The murderer choked her to death, cut a cross with a knife on her body, cut off her left breast, wrapped her in her bed as if she was sleeping, and finally drew a cross on her head with blood.
The arrested 50-year Satan worshiper suspect has a criminal record of robberies and burglaries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them
- » Bulgaria: 9 Detained in Sliven Region during Police Operation against Domestic Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Arrested for Transporting Migrants on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: Police detained a Drugged Syrian transporting Migrants near Shumen