Bulgaria Opposition Leader Stanishev to Become Father
Bulgaria's former Prime Minister and leader of the opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party, Sergey Stanishev, is going to become father at the end of this spring.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian daily 24 Chassa (24 Hours), citing the mother, PR expert Monika Yanova.
Stanishev has confirmed the information for his fellow party members, saying he could not wait to begin changing diapers for the baby girl.
This will be his first child, and the third for the mother. Monika already has two children by banker, Ventsislav Yosifov, whom she divorced last summer. The process has been very discrete and did not make headlines until now despite long-running rumors about a love relationship between the BSP leader and the PR expert.
According to 24 Chassa, the future parents still live separately because Monika wants her children to become accustomed to Stanishev's presence first.
Yanova married Yosifov in 2000. The children, a girl, 13, and a boy, 11, are also named Monika and Ventsislav.
The now PR expert met the banker through her work as a reporter for 24 Chassa. She was 26 at the time.
- » The BFSA Inspections on the Markets in Sofia Continue
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Over 200,000 People Visited the Rozhen Fair in the Rhodope Mountains
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » The Traffic on Trakia Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour Tonight