Green Economy Forum to Open in Sofia
A forum dedicated to the importance of green economy for Bulgaria will be organized on Tuesday in the capital Sofia.
International experts, Bulgarian politicians, business representatives, representatives from the Bulgarian Environment Ministry, the World Bank and Innovation Norway will participate in the event. It will be opened by Tove Skarstein, Norwegian Ambassador in Bulgaria.
Topics such as the importance of "green" development and the policies which may accelerate the stable establishment of green economy in Bulgaria will be discussed during the forum.
A green economy is considered one that results in improved human well-being and social equity, while significantly reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities, according to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking