UK Pop Star Robbie Williams Films Video in Sofia
British pop star singer Robbie Williams and his former colleagues from the Take That band arrived in Sofia late Tuesday evening.
After the charter flight landed at Sofia International Airport, the musicians passed discretely through the VIP exit; were collected by 3 SUVs and taken to Grand Hotel "Sofia," the Bulgarian daily "24 Chasa" (24 Hours) writes.
Mark Owen was the first to emerge telling reporters this is the group's first visit to Bulgaria and they are considering having a concert during a future trip.
Williams, Owen, Garry Barlow, Howard Donald and Jason Orange are in Sofia to film a video clip for one of their latest songs. The filming will take place at the Boyana Film Studio.
The band was very popular in the beginning of the1990s, but lost a number of fans after Williams left them in 1995. One year later, 1996, the group officially split to reunite 10 years later still without Williams. Robbie finally joined them in the summer of 2010, announcing he will take part in Take That latest album.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding
- » Demi Lovato is Engaged to Actor Max Ehrich
- » Why Is Mobile Gaming Increasingly Popular Worldwide?
- » The Avengers With a Sweet Message for Boy Who Saved His Sister From a Dog Attack
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91