Bulgarian Dies in Swiss Labor Accident
A Bulgarian man, aged around 50, has perished in a labor accident in the western Swiss town of Echallens on Wednesday.
The tragic accident has happened while the man, a lumberjack, has been cutting a tree. The man has fallen from a height of several meters and has passed away immediately.
A Macedonian colleague of the diseased, visually in the same age range, has also fallen from the tree. Subsequently, he has been been transported to a hospital in a grave condition.
The two men were working at a private mansion in downtown Escallens, according to Swiss media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Refused to Supply the Fifth Approved COVID Vaccine
- » The Disney + Streaming Service Launches in Bulgaria in the Summer of 2022
- » Dr. Simidchiev: At Least 2/3 of Bulgarians are Against the Measures but They Risk Severe Illness
- » Bulgarian Doctor: This is Not a Wave, this is a Tsunami, we have Too Many Patients
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Max. Temperatures between 5°C and 10°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Victims of the Virus have Exceeded 33,000