Bulgarian Flight Landed at Moscow Airport 7 Minutes Before Explosion
A flight from the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas landed at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport 7 minutes before Monday's terrorist explosion; no Bulgarians have been reported among the victims.
Flight S7 924 of the S7 Airlines took off from Bulgaria's Burgas at 1:12 pm Monday EET, and arrived at Domodedovo Airport at 4:25 pm local time, shortly before the suicide explosion hit at 4:32 pm.
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has said in a statement that there is no information about killed or wounded Bulgarian citizen but final information is still not available as the death toll appears to be climbing.
According to various sources between 31 and 35 people were killed in the terrorist attack at Moscow's busiest airport, while more than 130 have been injured.
RIA Novosti reports that between 16:00 and 16:50 local time, the Domodedovo airport received eight international flights - from Odessa, Ukraine UN208, 7K9822 from the Egyptian resort of Hurghada, SN2836 Brussels, S7 924 from the Bulgarian city of Burgas, UN 7444 in London, from Berlin AB8352, UN594 Varadero in Cuba, and LH 1446 in Frankfurt am Main.
- » Erdogan: NATO Left Turkey Alone against Terrorism
- » More than 300 Refugees and Migrants Have Been Transferred from the Island of Lesbos to Athens
- » Trump Will Publish a Transcript of his Conversation with Zelensky
- » Boeing Expects the 737 MAX to Be Back in January
- » Denmark Will Temporarily Resume Border Checks at the Border with Sweden
- » Turkey: We Are not a Hotel for Islamic State Jihadists!