Bulgarian Wholesale Prices Register New Hike
The index of wholesale prices went up again during the past week – from 1.811 points to 1.822 points, according to data from the State Commission for Commodity Exchanges and Market Places.
The prices reached their pick around the winter holidays and went slightly down during the first workweek of January.
The highest price hikes now are listed for feta cheese, sugar, cooking oil, flour, ground meat, potatoes, apples, lemons and garlic.
The price of the traditional Bulgarian yellow cheese (kashkaval, of greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers, and of beans is down.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom