3 English Clubs Mull Buying Levski Sofia Striker Garra Dembele
English Premiership clubs Blackburn Rovers, West Ham, and Everton are considerng the purchase of the French-Malian striker of Bulgaria's Levski Sofia, Garra Dembele.
According to The Daily Mail, the three clubs have been sounded out if they wish to acquire the 24-year-old Dembele.
The Daily Mail says Saturday the price offered for him is GBP 3 M (EUR 3.556 M).
On Friday, Romanian media reported Steaua Bucharest wants to get Dembele for EUR 2 M, while earlier this week reports said the Italian football club Chievo is the most likely new career step for Dembele.
Garra Dembele, 24, has been in top form this season, scoring the remarkable scored 26 goals in 26 games in all competitions, including the prestigious Europa League.
In December, the striker was arrested in Sofia for drunk driving and had to make an extended apology to the public and his team.
The charges that he still faces are the only thing that appears to be hampering his transfer to a more high-profile European football destination after on Wednesday a Sofia Court refused to honor an agreement Dembele made with the prosecution and demanded a harsher punishment for him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Greatest Bulgarian Premier League Players Ever
- » Bulgaria with a Record 13 Medals from the European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship
- » Bulgaria is the European Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics - Gold for the Ensemble
- » Bulgaria to replace Russia on the Qualification for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris
- » Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev defeated the American Joel Shojgreen in the Third Round
- » Why Bulgaria are Placing their Faith in Youth to get back into Footballing Relevance