Germany to Build 30 Wind Generators in Bulgaria
A German company will build a wind generator park consisting of 30 wind turbines near the Southwestern Bulgarian town of Straldzha.
Mitko Andonov, Mayor of the Straldzha municipality has signed an initial contract giving the construction rights to the German company PNE Wind.
The final aim of the project is the construction of 30 turbines near the village of Kamenets with a total capacity of 54 MW.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU