Helsinki Committee Protests Bulgarian Politician's Antisemitic Books
The Bulgarian Helsinki Committee has protested against the recent reprint of Volen Siderov, chairman of the far right party Ataka's antisemitic books.
In his two books, "The Boomerang of the Evil" and "The Power of Mammon", Siderov openly expresses his hatred towards the Jewish people, the Helsinki Committee claims. They have sent a letter to the Bulgarian Parliament, demanding that it should come out with a special declaration against his literature.
Siderov's party Ataka (Attack) is the current ruling centrist GERB's closest ally.
"Enslaving other peoples has been the World's Jewish elite main purpose since many centuries", "The genocide against Russians, Bulgarians and other Orthodox nations has been closely directed by Western Talmudic circles, headed by the Rothschild family" and "Across Europe, the Jews have always infiltrated the minds of the rulers and forced them to create wars and cataclysms, in order to force them into money dependence" are some of Siderov phrases the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee has cited as particularly offensive.
Volen Siderov is notorious for his hard-line attitude towards minorities in Bulgaria, especially Roma and Turks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend