Serbia Vows to Invest in Kosovo
Serbia will continue to invest in Kosovo and Metohija in 2011, according to the Serbian Minister for Kosovo Goran Bogdanovic.
"The Serbian government will continue its capital investments and will carry out adequate social policies in Kosovo," Bogdanovic has stated before the Serbian media.
According to him, 2010 has been very difficult for the region from the economic standpoint.
Northern Kosovo has a Serbian ethnic majority and functions largely autonomously from the remainder of the disputed territory.
On Wednesday, Qatar became the 73rd sovereign nation to recognize the independence of Kosovo. Serbia still does not does not recognize its unilateral secession.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home
- » Ceasefire: Nagorno-Karabakh Forces Surrendered to the Azeris