Bulgaria's Border Police Capture 18 Illegal Immigrants
Two separate attempts by foreign citizens to enter Bulgaria illegally have been dealt with by the Bulgarian border police on Friday.
Six Palestinian citizens were apprehended by the police close to the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint at about 12:15 p.m. on Friday.
One of the detained has reportedly no documents.
In the early hours of Friday, 12 people without documents, claiming to be Iraqi citizens, were detained at the Svilengrad border checkpoint. Six of them were children.
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria
- » Three Boys from Kardzhali Stole 80 Kilos of Ice Cream
- » Bulgarian Law Enforcers Dismantle Counterfeit Euro Ring
- » A US Court Condemned an Ukrainian Woman for Child Pornography