German Company Invests EUR 75 M in Bulgarian Wind Park
Bulgarian company IWC Bulgaria 4 owned by German Innovative Wind Concepts is planning a new wind park in the northeastern part of the country near the city of Shumen.
The park located by the Krasen Dol village will include 21 wind generators, at 2-3 MW each. The yearly turnout of energy is expected to be over 100,000 MWh.
The wind energy facility, which is expected to start working in 2013, will cost some BGN 150 M.
The Ministry of Economy and Energy has issued a "Class-A" grading of the investment. This is IWC's second "Class-A" investment, the first being again a wind park - the 140 MW Lozenetz facility in Dobrich region
Innovative Wind Concepts, which owns IWC Bulgaria 4, is a joint venture of WKN Windkraft Nord AG and Siemens Project Ventures GmbH.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Cheaper Gas for April and May
- » The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan will Open an Office in Bulgaria in May
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: I changed the Management of Kozloduy NPP because of Potential Connections with Russia