Bulgarians Stranded at Heathrow Airport without Food
A number of Bulgarian passengers are stranded at the London Heathrow airport, their relatives inform Sunday.
The passengers, flying with the Bulgarian carrier "Bulgaria Air" have not been provided food or water and are sleeping on the airport's floor and on their luggage. The area where the Bulgarians are, reportedly, does not even have benches.
When contacted, "Bulgarian Air" representatives have stated they did not provide food and water because the passengers did not have the needed vouchers. The vouchers, however, must be distributed by the company.
The passengers are at the airport at their own expenses and it is unclear when they will be able to take off over heavy snow in London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Quarter of Bulgarians are ready to Emigrate
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Bulgaria is among the EU countries with the Highest Household Expenditure on Food and Soft Drinks
- » Survey: Every Fifth Bulgarian has been in the Car with a Drunk Driver
- » Ukrainians with Temporary Protection will be able to Stay in Bulgaria until March 4, 2024