International Police Body Wants to Boost Cooperation around Bulgaria
The International Association of Chiefs of Police is extremely satisfied at its work with the Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Association, said IACP international director Paul Santiago.
Santiago praised Bulgarian Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov, who is on an official visit to the USA, for the cooperation achieved between the two organizations, and shared his intention to broaden regional cooperation with the decisive participation fo Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is the seat of SEPCA's secretariat. IACP is the world's oldest police directors organization, and was created in the USA in 1893. At present it is a global organization with over 20,000 participants from 89 countries across the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People