Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim Alive and Well
Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim has confirmed he is alive and healthy, in the wake of persistent rumors that his health is deteriorating.
Speaking for 24 Chasa daily, the 96-year-old Christian Orthodox top cleric, said he is well and whoever wants to make sure of that may see him Sunday morning when he enters the synodal chapel.
Sunday at 9am the St. Boris synodal chapel will hold a special service at which all senior clerics of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church will be present.
The Sofia Metropolitan Bishopric, to which Maxim is the head in addition to being Patriarch of Bulgaria, also released a statement that he is well and actively leading its activities.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska