Bulgarian Authorities Start Demolishing Illegal Yacht Port
The demolition of an illegal Bulgarian yacht port in the in the Bulgarian 'Rusalka' Black Sea resort has started on Tuesday.
The port is owned by the controversial tycoons Nikolay Banev and Evgenia Baneva, man and wife.
Its removal is a result of the regional Office of the State Construction Supervision Directorate's order, stating the family has built a number of illegal utilities. Two pools located in the yacht port, for which no building permissions have been granted, are currently being demolished.
The Banevs have unsuccessfully appealed against the demolition order.
Earlier in November, Power utility EVN shut out the electricity to the buildings of the Marina Dinevi, the Black Sea yacht port of two other tycoons Yordan Dinev and Dinko Dinev, located in the Sveti Vlas resort, acting at the order of the Burgas Office of the State Construction Supervision Directorate
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard
- » Police Brutality Unveiled: Teen Assaulted at Protest, Harassed in Police Custody
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Major Tax Fraud Ring in Luxury Car Imports
- » Ex-Football Boss Sues Bulgaria at the Strasbourg Court