Bulgarian Authorities Start Demolishing Illegal Beach Hotel
Bulgarian authorities began demolishing Monday a three-story hotel located on the "Kabakum" beach near the Black Sea city of Varna.
The hotel has been built illegally without having the required permits. The appeal procedure filed by the owners lasted 6 years and several months ago the Supreme Administrative Court reaffirmed the order to take down the "Ramona" hotel.
The Varna Regional Directorate for Construction Control initially set the deadline to demolish the building by December 15. It has issued over 80 demolition orders since the beginning of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Digital Real Estate 101: 3 Tips To Generate Passive Income
- » Are Brits Investing In Bulgaria Because Of Its Lenient Travel Restrictions?
- » Health Ministry Orders Termination of Contract for New Children's Hospital
- » Sofia Airport to be Modernized with an EIB Loan of 40 Million Euros
- » Russia’s Roscosmos: Oxygen Leakage on International Space Station Under Control
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!