Bulgarian PM Honors Burgas on Fishermen Day
Bulgaria's Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is traveling Monday to the Black Sea city of Burgas to officially open the new sewerage and plumbing system in the "Pobeda" (Victory) district.
The trip is scheduled to coincide with the Day of St. Nickolas – the Christian Orthodox patron of fishermen and sailors.
On the occasion of the Christian holiday, Borisov will bestow to Metropolitan Yoanikiy a keepsake with holy manna from the relics of St. Nickolas. The relics were received by the PM during his trip to Italy in May, 2010, on his personal request.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New, Stricter Measures for Traffic Violators
- » 19 Canceled Flights between Bulgaria and Germany due to the Strike at German airports
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals were received in 10 Schools in Sofia and 15 in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Sheep Breeders: Lamb for Easter will be between BGN 25 and BGN 29 per kilogram
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 40 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening