Head of Sofia Airport Customs Office's Car Blown Off
A car owned by Pavel Manchenko, Head of Customs Office at Sofia Airport, has exploded Tuesday morning.
The accident with Manchenko's Audi A4 has occurred early in Tuesday morning on Kalimantsi str in Sofia, where he lives.
No people have been hurt, according to the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The police is still investigating the case.
"Intimidation has probably been the purpose in this case, " Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov commented.
Recently, a total of 320 kg of gold, 20 kg of silver, and 1 kg of platinum were stolen from a storage facility of the Bulgarian Customs Agency located at Terminal 1 of the Sofia International Airport. Subsequently, the Bulgarian police busted six men, including a former senior customs officer, who were believed to be the perpetrators.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria