Bulgarian Military-Industrial Complex Eyes NATO Tenders
Bulgarian defense industry companies met with representative of the NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency (NAMSA) in order to become more involved in procurement orders of the Alliance.
NAMSA General Manager Antonios Chatzidakis personally presented the main aspects of the work of the NATO procurement agency and answered the questions of the more than 20 Bulgarian companies present, the Economy Ministry reported.
The meeting was organized jointly by the ministries of defense and economy in order to encourage Bulgarian firms to take part in NATO public procurement tenders.
Chatzidakis also met with Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister Evgeni Angelov.
Established in 1958, the NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency (NAMSA) is NATO's principal logistics support management agency.
It is involved in several major areas of the work of the Alliance including supply, maintenance, procurement, contract management, and engineering and technical support.
At the beginning of 2011, an "Industrial Day" will be held at the NAMSA headquarters in Luxembourg during which the companies from the Bulgarian military-industrial complex will be presenting their products.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Ukrainian Cargo Plane has Flown 9 times from Varna and Burgas with "Defense-Related Products"
- » Bulgarian MiG-29s again Escorted a Passenger Plane after a Bomb Signal on board
- » American Planes will be Involved in the Protection of the Bulgarian Sky
- » A Bulgarian MiG-29 assisted a Passenger Plane after a Bomb Signal
- » NATO does not intend to Stay Out of the Black Sea for long