Chair of Bulgarian Actors Union Suffers Cardiac Arrest
The Chair of Bulgarian Actors Union, Hristo Mutafchiev, has suffered an apparent cardiac arrest while filming a movie in the coastal town of Pomorie.
The information was reported Tuesday by the cabinet's press center.
The actor had been transported immediately to the hospital in the nearby city of Burgas. After examining him, the doctors there decided it would be better if he is treated in Sofia.
Upon hearing the news, Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, ordered to send the cabinet's "Falcon" aircraft immediately to the Black Sea city to transport Mutafchiev to the capital. He is going to be listed at the "St. Ivan Rislki" hospital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 3-Year-Old Child died after a Home Boiler Explosion in Ruse
- » Eurostat: Bulgarian Women give Birth to their First Child the Earliest
- » Amnesty International: The Situation with Media Freedom in Bulgaria is getting Worse
- » A Pack of Stray Dogs Killed a Woman in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria