Bulgaria, Turkey to Launch Varna-Samsun Ferry Line
Bulgaria and Turkey intend to launch a ferry line connecting the Black Sea port of Varna with the Turkish ports Zonguldak and Samsun.
The new ferry like deal is expected to be a follow-up of a new Agreement for International Transport of Freight and Passengers between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Turkey signed during the 23rd session of the Bulgarian-Turkish Transport Commission, which took place in Istanbul over the week.
The new Agreement will replace the previous one, which has been in force since 1977.
In addition to the new ferry line, it focuses on updating the conditions for international freight transport for private companies. It also provides for a new procedure for resolving disputes in this field.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience