Bulgaria, Turkey to Launch Varna-Samsun Ferry Line
Bulgaria and Turkey intend to launch a ferry line connecting the Black Sea port of Varna with the Turkish ports Zonguldak and Samsun.
The new ferry like deal is expected to be a follow-up of a new Agreement for International Transport of Freight and Passengers between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Turkey signed during the 23rd session of the Bulgarian-Turkish Transport Commission, which took place in Istanbul over the week.
The new Agreement will replace the previous one, which has been in force since 1977.
In addition to the new ferry line, it focuses on updating the conditions for international freight transport for private companies. It also provides for a new procedure for resolving disputes in this field.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November