Bulgaria, Turkey to Launch Varna-Samsun Ferry Line
Bulgaria and Turkey intend to launch a ferry line connecting the Black Sea port of Varna with the Turkish ports Zonguldak and Samsun.
The new ferry like deal is expected to be a follow-up of a new Agreement for International Transport of Freight and Passengers between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Turkey signed during the 23rd session of the Bulgarian-Turkish Transport Commission, which took place in Istanbul over the week.
The new Agreement will replace the previous one, which has been in force since 1977.
In addition to the new ferry line, it focuses on updating the conditions for international freight transport for private companies. It also provides for a new procedure for resolving disputes in this field.
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » Every Third Bank in the World Is at Risk of Extinction
- » Pensions Will Increase by almost 7% since July 1st
- » Eurostat: Euro Area and EU 28 Government Deficit and Debt Decreased to 0,5% and 0,7% Respectively
- » The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)
- » Mark Zuckerberg Defended the Rules of Social Networks for Political Speaking