Bulgaria, Turkey to Launch Varna-Samsun Ferry Line
Bulgaria and Turkey intend to launch a ferry line connecting the Black Sea port of Varna with the Turkish ports Zonguldak and Samsun.
The new ferry like deal is expected to be a follow-up of a new Agreement for International Transport of Freight and Passengers between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Turkey signed during the 23rd session of the Bulgarian-Turkish Transport Commission, which took place in Istanbul over the week.
The new Agreement will replace the previous one, which has been in force since 1977.
In addition to the new ferry line, it focuses on updating the conditions for international freight transport for private companies. It also provides for a new procedure for resolving disputes in this field.
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Up
- » McDonald's Loses Big Mac EU Trademark Battle
- » Fight Against Corruption and Qualified Personnel is what the Austrian Business Wants from Bulgaria
- » NSI: Annual Inflation in Bulgaria in December at 2.7%
- » 11 New Bentley and 7 Ferrari Cars Bought in 2018 in Bulgaria