Bulgaria Honored Guest in Polish Tourist Fair 'Tour Salon'
Bulgaria is an honored guest at this year's edition of the international tourist trade fair "Tour Salon" in Poznan, Poland, the Bulgarian Economy Ministry has announced.
At the three-day forum that began October 20, Bulgaria was placed on an advertising stand of 80 sq.m. It featured the country's Economy Ministry, 10 tourist companies and the municipalities of the Black Sea towns of Nessebar and Sozopol.
Tour Salon features many Polish tour operators and tourist agencies and is an opportunity for business negotiations.
This year's edition of the fair includes more than 600 participants from 46 countries. About 3,000 representatives of the tourist sector and 50,000 visitors were expected.
As an honored guest, Bulgaria has presented itself with national and traditional dishes, tasting of Bulgarian wines, eco products and a special movie for the archaeological discoveries in Sozopol.
Last year, 268,624 Polish tourists visited Bulgaria, which is an increase of 71,2%, compared to 2008.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Ryanair: The era of €10 Flights is Over
- » Wizz Air Provides 100,000 Free Tickets to Support Ukrainian Citizens
- » Bulgaria's Seaside: When the Russians are Gone
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast