Bulgaria Replaces Road Vignettes by 2014
Bulgaria's road vignettes will be replaced with electronic toll systems by 2014, Regional Minister, Rosen Plevneliev, has announced.
He has explained that in two weeks, the government will present a project for building a system for collecting road fees per kilometer.
"It is fair because in this way, people who travel less will pay less. However, there is a possibility that Brussels would ask back the EU money invested in roads in Bulgaria," Plevneliev said.
The investment cost remains unclear, but one plan includes the option where expenses will be undertaken by investors against a promised future concession.
- » New Ski Season Opens in Bulgaria’s Bansko Mountain Resort
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
- » European Tour Properties Adds Bulgaria’s Pirin Golf & Country Club
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16
- » Bulgarian Euroins Insurance Group to Launch Georgian Insurance Market
- » Wizz Air Adds Another Plane and 35 Jobs in Varna
Again this BLABLABLA. It's high time that this minister makes the conclusion that he has lost all contact with today's reality in Bulgaria and that he should make place for somebody else who can repair potholes and sign contracts with companies that are not at the brink of bancrupty.