Quarterly Income in Bulgaria Down by 0,9% in Q2 2010
The average quarterly income per person in the second quarter of 2010 was BGN 906, which is a decrease by 0,9% , year-on-year, statistics showed.
According to data from Bulgaria's National Statistics Institute (NSI), the salary continues to be the main source of income for households.
Pensions, social assistance and child allowance make up 34,5% of the income for the period April-June 2010.
In the second quarter of 2010, households spent an average of BGN 804 per person, which is a drop by 2,1% in comparison to the same period last year.
Statistics have also showed that food consumption slightly increased in that period.
Potato consumption has gone up by an average of 0,8 kg per person, fruits – by 0,7 kg, bread and yogurt – by 0,5 kg per person.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Davos Communications Summit Attracts Over 400 Top Experts From All Continents
- » Today Is Official Start of Election Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Date for Replacing Lev with Euro Is Set for 1 January 2024
- » Cold Front to Cross the Balkans, Weather Changes Sharply on Saturday
- » European Court of Auditors Launches Probe into Potential Violation of Air Passenger Rights
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: British Tourists Will Enjoy Bulgarian Sunny Resorts Again