Quarterly Income in Bulgaria Down by 0,9% in Q2 2010
The average quarterly income per person in the second quarter of 2010 was BGN 906, which is a decrease by 0,9% , year-on-year, statistics showed.
According to data from Bulgaria's National Statistics Institute (NSI), the salary continues to be the main source of income for households.
Pensions, social assistance and child allowance make up 34,5% of the income for the period April-June 2010.
In the second quarter of 2010, households spent an average of BGN 804 per person, which is a drop by 2,1% in comparison to the same period last year.
Statistics have also showed that food consumption slightly increased in that period.
Potato consumption has gone up by an average of 0,8 kg per person, fruits – by 0,7 kg, bread and yogurt – by 0,5 kg per person.
- » China's Economy Grew 6.6% in 2018, Slowest Rate in 28 Years
- » Here's Every Lunar Eclipse You Can See for the Next 10 Years
- » Bulgaria's Euro Membership Not Before Mid-2022: EU's Dombrovskis
- » The Independent: Attempt to Turn Bulgarian National Park into Ski Resort Defeated in Court
- » Bulgarian National Bank 2018 Indicators Report
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange