Bulgarian Moutain Rescue Retrieve Young Man from Cave
A 23-year own man was rescued by the Mountain Rescue Service in a very difficult operation after falling badly in Pepelyankata cave near the Bulgarian city of Pernik.
The operation continued for five hours over Saturday late afternoon and night and was extremely complicated by the terrain of the cave.
Speleologists and a doctor joined the mountain rescuers to help them in the unfamiliar environment.
The young man had apparently suffered back injuries and taking him out had to be organized extremely carefully.
He had been exploring the cave with a couple of friends. They all had experience and adequate equipment, so his fall is more probably accidental.
After being removed from the cave, the yound man was switfly transported to Pernik hospital.
- » The Great Bulgarian Actress Stoyanka Mutafova Is in Bad Health Condition
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Four People Died in Traffic Collisions for the Past Twenty-Four Hours
- » 76% of Mobile Applications Are Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today, With Temperatures Close to the Average For June