Bulgarian Police Arrest Kostenets Gunman
Crime | September 19, 2010, Sunday // 12:09
Bulgaria's Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, gave accolades to his colleagues over the arrest of a gunman implicated in a recent murder. Photo by BGNES
The killer of a Bulgarian businessman from the town of Kostenets near the capital Sofia has been arrested, according to Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Relatives have led the police to the perpetrator's hiding place where he was detained.
Atanas Stoyanov is the prime suspect in the Thursday shooting of local businessman, Stefan Matrochiiski.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police