Bulgarian Dies While Stealing Wires in Belgium
A Bulgarian man has died while trying to steal copper wires in the Belgian city of Charleroi, the Belgian national broadcast organization RTBF has reported.
The charred corpse of the man has been found on an electric pole near the railroad Charleroi – Marchienne-au-Pont. Scissors for cutting cables have been found next to the body.
According to the investigation, the man died from electric shock during the theft.
In the end of August, the police in Brussels arrested nine Bulgarians. They have been part of a crime ring, which has stolen copper products worth more than EUR 175,000.
The thefts have happened mostly in the region of the Wallonia, which is predominantly French-speaking southern region of Belgium.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Police detained 43 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa