Opposition Demands Macedonian Top Cop Ousting
The opposition in Macedonia declared Saturday they demand the resignation of Interior Minister, Gordana Jankulovska, over the Thursday triple murder in Skopje.
According to the Social-Democrat Union, one of those gunned down is Jankulovska's bodyguard, also having ties with the security services for the country's Prime Minister. The opposition says it is unacceptable the person in question was in the company of known illegal drug dealers, who also became victims of the crime.
The Macedonian opposition further reiterated their demands for early fall elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 132 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia’s Offensive in the East Continues
- » The Macedonian Arsonist from Bitola burned the French Proposal, 4 Policemen Injured in Anti-Bulgarian Clashes
- » China will soon Take Over 90% of the Russian Electronics Market
- » Europe is facing a Recession
- » Scholz: Germany is sending the most Advanced Weapons to Ukraine
- » Day 131 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky promised to take back Lysychansk