Opposition Demands Macedonian Top Cop Ousting
The opposition in Macedonia declared Saturday they demand the resignation of Interior Minister, Gordana Jankulovska, over the Thursday triple murder in Skopje.
According to the Social-Democrat Union, one of those gunned down is Jankulovska's bodyguard, also having ties with the security services for the country's Prime Minister. The opposition says it is unacceptable the person in question was in the company of known illegal drug dealers, who also became victims of the crime.
The Macedonian opposition further reiterated their demands for early fall elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 130 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The Last Bastion in the East may Fall
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Day 129 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of shelling Snake Island with Phosphorus Bombs
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack