Shooting Spree Rattles Popular Skopje Neighborhood
A man armed with a Kalashnikov automatic gun stormed a busy restaurant in downtown Skopje Thursday night and went on a shooting rampage.
Three people were killed at the Big fish dining place – a police officer, a close relative to the Chief of Security of the Macedonian Prime Minister, and an individual, who was known as a notorious underworld figure.
The Macedonian police is investigating the case and questioning the prime witness – a young woman, who was at the same table with the victims.
After the shooting the gunman left the restaurant and threw the Kalashnikov in front.
According to unofficial sources, the man and an accomplice were arrested when trying to flee in an automobile.
The shooting triggered panic in the Skopje Aerodrom district, at a nearby shopping center and a popular fast food place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Putin’s War and Beyond
- » The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
- » Von der Leyen: Europe should prepare to Stop Gas Supplies from Russia
- » Erdogan: We are Close to a Deal for the Transport of Grain through the Black Sea
- » Boris Johnson is Fighting for his Political Survival
- » Dutch PM: If North Macedonia does not accept the French Proposal, Albania is Moving Forward Alone