US, Iraq Among Bulgaria's Top Weapons Trade Partners
Bulgaria issued in 2009 432 permits for the export, import and transfer of weapons, according to the annual report on the special inter-Ministry commission.
The report was examined and discussed Wednesday during the regular meeting of the Council of Ministers.
Out of the 432 permits, 294 were for weapons import and transfer.
The total value of the weapons exported by Bulgaria last year is EUR 145 M, with Algeria, Afghanistan, the US and Iraq, being among the top customers.
The weapons import is estimated at EUR 72 M mostly from France, the US and Iraq.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: New SME Grant of BGN 80 Million in September
- » Bulgaria's Prosecutor Office: The Port and Buildings within Dogan's Beachside Mansion in Rosenets Are Illegal