US, Iraq Among Bulgaria's Top Weapons Trade Partners
Bulgaria issued in 2009 432 permits for the export, import and transfer of weapons, according to the annual report on the special inter-Ministry commission.
The report was examined and discussed Wednesday during the regular meeting of the Council of Ministers.
Out of the 432 permits, 294 were for weapons import and transfer.
The total value of the weapons exported by Bulgaria last year is EUR 145 M, with Algeria, Afghanistan, the US and Iraq, being among the top customers.
The weapons import is estimated at EUR 72 M mostly from France, the US and Iraq.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria will receive EUR 16 Million in Compensation due to large Imports of Grain from Ukraine
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940