Bulgarian Telecom Vivacom Launches Digital TV Services
Bulgaria's Telecom Vivacom begins offering digital TV via satellite to be delivered directly to customers, Vivacom announced Tuesday.
The service will be available beginning September 1, all over the country, with three basic packages with different program lineups.
VIVACOM TV Start will cost BGN 9.8 per month and includes 40 TV channels – in addition to the three main ones, the Bulgarian National TV (BNT), bTV and Nova Televizia, the package offers bTV Cinema, Fox Life, the sports channel RING.bg, Evrokom, Animal Planet, the musical channels MAD, City TV, Latina F, Balkanika, the kids ones Е-KIDS and Super7, among others.
The biggest package EXTRA includes 70 channels for the price of BGN 17.80 per month with subscribers having the option of watching the latest Hollywood movies through the Premium Digital service.
Competitors prices range between BGN 20 to 25.
The Vivacom digital TV can be ordered without long-term contracts, but two- and thee-year ones offer discounts of 50% for the first three or six months.
The Vivacom digital TV further offers an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for weeks ahead and parent control tools.
Vivacom is adding digital TV to its already bundled services – stationary phone line, cell phone services, and internet.
Vivacom TV will air via the largest satellite operator Intelsat – a 15-year partner of the company. Vivacom plans to introduce in the very near future HD programs to its basic digital packages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Standard & Poor's Confirmed Bulgaria's Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Davos 2022: Poland's Energy Sector requires Investments of at least PLN 1.3 trillion by 2030
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 40% Increase in the Price of Heating is Planned by the Energy Commission
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » Diesel and Gasoline more Expensive for Foreigners in Hungary