Little Boy Lost and Found in Bulgaria
A little boy from a northeastern Bulgarian village who was missing for almost 24 hours has been found alive and well by rescuers, reports Darik Radio.
The five-year-old youngster from the village of Golesh nearby Silistra in northeast Bulgaria went to collect wood Saturday around noon in the forest with older buddies, but went lost and could not be found by his companions who returned without him.
A group of over 300 people, including volunteers from nearby villages, police and border guards with dogs, staged a search of the area over Saturday afternoon and night and Sunday morning.
The little boy was found around 10.30 am by hunters in a forest 10 km away from his home village. He was doing well unhurt and is already returned to his family.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia Launches New Holiday, Raises Concerns across Balkans
- » Bulgarian Schools Have New Mission - Save Future of School Dropouts from Poverty
- » Start of School Year in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks 36th in Frasers's 2021 Economic Freedom of the World Annual Report
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2029 New Cases
- » LGBTIQ Rights Should Be Defended across the Bloc, Same-Sex Marriages to Be Allowed in all Member States