Burgas Airport Welcomes 1.5 Millionth Passenger
Olga Andreevna, who arrived at Burgas Airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast Saturday night 22.27 EET from Moscow, turned out to be the airport's 1,500,000th passenger for 2010.
This year Burgas airport welcomed its 1 millionth and 1.5 millionth passenger within one month.
On August 4 23-year-old German Eileen Nischik flying in from Cologne became Burgas Airport’s millionth passenger.
Russian traveler Andreevna came to Burgas Saturday night with her husband and little daughter for a two-weeks’ holiday in Sunny Beach north of Burgas.
The lucky traveler and her family were serviced in the airport's VIP hall and greeted by the airport director Georgi Chipilski and Burgas region governor Konstantin Grebenarnov in a special ceremony.
Burgas Airport reports it registered the 10% growth in passenger flow expected for the season.
The largest growth has been in passengers from Russia and Israel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine
- » Transport Minister: BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Bus Carriers